EastSiberian Plc, a Jersey company, announced updates on its ongoing negotiations for oil and gas opportunities in Latin America.
EastSiberian has submitted requests to the Nicaraguan Ministry of Energy and Mines for approval to explore in Nicaragua and expand its operations to include a broader mandate.
The mandate is preliminary at this point, and has been left open for consideration of options such as securing a strategy partner and other potential monetary-maximizing transactions that may involve acquisitions of additional oil and gas interests in Latin America.
As previously announced, the common shares of EastSiberian are halted from trading on the NEX at the request of the corporation. The common shares will remain halted until the corporation makes an announcement in respect of a transaction or otherwise in accordance with the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange.
Organizations in this story
EastSiberian Plc 9 Esplanade St. Helier, Jersey, Channel Islands
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar