EastSiberian Plc, a Jersey company, announced updates on its ongoing negotiations for oil and gas opportunities in Latin America.
EastSiberian has submitted requests to the Nicaraguan Ministry of Energy and Mines for approval to explore in Nicaragua and expand its operations to include a broader mandate.
The mandate is preliminary at this point, and has been left open for consideration of options such as securing a strategy partner and other potential monetary-maximizing transactions that may involve acquisitions of additional oil and gas interests in Latin America.
As previously announced, the common shares of EastSiberian are halted from trading on the NEX at the request of the corporation. The common shares will remain halted until the corporation makes an announcement in respect of a transaction or otherwise in accordance with the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange.
Organizations in this story
EastSiberian Plc 9 Esplanade St. Helier, Jersey, Channel Islands ,
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices