Chile's Parque Arauco S.A. recently announced it will begin developing its first outlet mall in Colombia and its seventh neighborhood shopping center in Peru.
Parque Arauco began development on Arauco Premium Outlet Bogota, which will be located in Sopó, just outside of Bogota. The project will require a total investment of COP 74 billion. Parque Arauco will own 100 percent of the premium outlet mall, which will begin operating during the second half of 2016. This will be the company's seventh outlet mall.
MegaPlaza Express Jaén will be developed in Jaen, a city in northeastern Peru. The neighborhood shopping center will be the city´s first formal retail option and will be developed jointly by Parque Arauco and Grupo Weise, with each company owning 50 percent of the asset. The shopping center, which will require a $14 million dollar (USD) investment, will be inaugurated during the second half of 2016.
The company has also added the second strip center to its portfolio in Peru and begun construction on the third, both located in Lima.
The second strip center in Peru, Viamix Las Malvinas, was added to the portfolio during the second quarter. The third strip center in Peru, Viamix Colonial, will require an investment of $7 million (USD) and be inaugurated during the second half of 2016.
Organizations in this story
MegaPlaza Av. Alfredo Mendiola 3698, Independencia, Lima 28 Lima, Peru ,
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices