Belatrix Software, an agile innovator based in Latin America, recently partnered with Hubert Smits -- an agile expert, thought leader and author -- to provide Lima, Peru with Certified Scrum Master Training Aug. 17-18.
Scrum is an incremental and iteractive agile software development methodology specifically designed for large-scale software initiatives. Belatrix Software is one of Scrum’s domain experts, as it has over 70 certified Scrum Masters.
Anyone is welcome to attend the training session, which has a main goal of encouraging the use of Agile methodologies in a way that contributes to the entire software industry.
“Participants in Belatrix Software’s Certified Scrum Master training gain the ability to help software development teams properly use Scrum, increasing the likelihood of the project's overall success,” Smits said. “CSMs understand Scrum values, practices, and applications and provide a level of knowledge and expertise above and beyond that of typical project managers. CSMs act as ‘servant leaders,’ helping the rest of the Scrum team work together and learn the Scrum framework. CSMs also protect the team from both internal and external distractions.”
Organizations in this story
Belatrix Software 9128 Strada Pl Naples, FL - 34108
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar