A delegation from Latin America recently met with representatives from Fujifilm North America Corporation's Graphic Systems Division during a technology summit in Chicago to learn about innovative packaging, wide format inkjet and flexographic solutions.
"This tech summit was a very successful event,” Luis Monterrosa, Fujifilm's director of sales for Latin America, said. “All attendees truly appreciated seeing the technological advancements and innovative Fujifilm products that can help them grow their business."
Attendees from Costa Rica, Guatemala and Mexico participated in hands-on demonstrations of Fujifilm’s latest applications and learned how these technologies are enhancing revenues within growing markets.
“We currently have an Acuity Select and want to expand our capacity by adding additional digital print technology,” Juan Manuel Ramirez, Carvel Print Mexicana, S.A. de C.V., Querétaro, Mexico, said. “We came to Fujifilm’s Chicago Technology Center to see the Inca Onset’s. I am very impressed with the speed, and the quality of the UV inkjet print samples is remarkable.”
Educational presentations included a discussion on trends in the North American market, opportunities for growth in Mexico and Central America, and insights into the digital printing industry.
“Our guests were very captivated by the solutions available at our Chicago Technology Center,” Karina Cabrales, Fujifilm's marketing manager for Mexico, Central & South America, said. “Our customers know Fujifilm is a powerful resource to help them win more work.”
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Fujifilm North America Corporation ?
Next time we write about Fujifilm North America Corporation, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar