First Colombia Gold Corp. said on Tuesday that it will acquire 100 percent interest in Enterprise Partners, Inc., which includes its current assets and all acquisition contracts the company has in place.
Enterprise currently has agreements in place to acquire 11 convenience stores in Alabama and a commercial fuel facility in North Carolina. First Colombia said it will honor those deals.
"Our board has been aggressively looking to diversify our operations and find additional revenue streams for the company,” First Colombia Gold Corp CEO Jason Casteni said. “This acquisition is a perfect fit. We have already secured the financing necessary to close on these convenience stores and are anticipating taking over operations by mid to late September.”
The 11 convenience stores are producing in excess of $15 million annually in combined revenue and more than $1 million in profits, based on initial finances provided by the selling party, First Colombia reported.
“This is a giant step forward for our company and has the potential to significantly add to our revenue and income,” First Colombia's President Clarence Parks said. “We are very optimistic that this opportunity will create massive value for our shareholders.”
Based in Kentucky, First Colombia Gold Corp. is a capital company focused on acquiring, developing and advancing natural resource, energy and real estate projects in Europe, North America and South America.
Organizations in this story
First Colombia Gold Corp 1333 Burkesville Rd Albany, KY 42602
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico