Telepizza announced Tuesday it is opening a store in Santa Cruz, Boliva - the third location in the country.
The new store will be located in Ventura Mall, the largest shopping center in the Bolivia.
"We are proud to deliver Telepizza to more people in Bolivia so that they can enjoy our fresh handmade and delicious pizzas,”
Telepizza International President Giorgio Minardi said. “Also, consolidating our presence in the Latam region and establishing ourselves in new markets is a great opportunity to continue with our global momentum as a brand.”
Telepizza plans to expand in Bolivia during the year, with two new openings in the city adding to the three existing stores. The company plans to continue to expand its brand throughout other Bolivian locations, reaching a total of 10 stores in the next two years.
"Bolivian society is increasingly demanding the possibility of home ordering, an activity in which Telepizza is a leader,” Master Franchisee of the
brand in Bolivia
Mauricio Pinto said. “This product, fresh and with natural ingredients, made to order and served at home, becomes an optimal choice, especially to share with the family.”
Telepiza has locations in 15 countries, nine of them in Latin America.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Telepizza ?
Next time we write about Telepizza, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference