The Chilean Ministry of Transportation and Telecommunications (MTT) recently announced that Opus Inspection’s subsidiary in Chile will be awarded a concession to design, build and operate vehicle inspection stations in Region O'Higgins.
“We are pleased that the MTT has selected our company for the award, among the many competitive proposals that were submitted in response to the public tender,” Opus Inspection
President Jim Sands said. "This new concession in Region O’Higgins is a synergistic addition to the concession that we already won in Region del Maule. We are looking forward to working with the MTT to implement a successful new inspection program.”
Under the eight-year contract, the company will establish two inspection stations in Rancagua and San Vicente and perform more than 100,000 road worthiness inspections per year at a cost of less than $11 per inspection. The contract is expected to start generating revenue in the second part of 2016.
Opus Group is a vehicle inspection company with a strong focus on customer service and innovative technology. Opus Inspection operates vehicle inspection programs in nations including the U.S., Bermuda, Chile and Peru and is active in sales and service of emission control equipment in North America.
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar