Conceptual Engineering & Analysis Based Design (CEAD) recently announced CADsoft as its reseller for Spain, Portugal and Brazil.
CEAD, which was established in July 2014, is an innovative product design methodology that is able to combine any mathematically consistent engineering constraints to any design, even if the two belong to separate domains in physics.
CEAD facilitates engineering manufacturing companies with simulated functionality and multi-objective optimization tools. It has been crucial in helping manufacturing and engineering companies with lesser design cycle times.
The reseller agreement expands CEAD and CADsoft into Spain, Portugal and Brazil.
"We were looking already for a long period of time for a software solution like CEAD,” Jaoao Santos, sales manager of CAD Vision Engineers Pvt. Ltd., said. “After finding CEAD the choice and decision to establish a partnership was almost immediate.
“CEAD closes the circle in our portfolio of CAD/CAM and CAE applications and allows us to enter new area of business together with a new and very powerful solution to our customer database,” Santos said. “With CADSoft as our first international reseller, we hope more European companies can benefit from CEAD. Being a product development company and reselling multiple CAD's, CADSoft is aware of client requirement at different levels and it is a privilege to know that CEAD can add value to CADSoft portfolio."
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar
- AGUNSA operating Ingeniero Buitrago Port in Argentina
- Development Finance Agency approves credit appropriations
- Votorantim, Baesa aiding program to provide children with activities in Brazil
- Chilean tennis club wins Engie Interclub Championship Cup for second time