Zoloto Resources, Ltd announced Sunday it recently has expanded its operations in Ecuador by acquiring interests in producing oil reserves.
The acquisitions is expected to effectively impact the economic value of the company.
Zoloto Resources estimated its cash flow from gold milling operations amounts to $290,000 a month. This sum has allowed the company to continue expanding in various areas, including its new oil reserves and oil ventures.
intends to continue its milling expansions as well, as it raises its contract milling.
estimates that it will soon manufacture 50 to 60 barrels of oil each day by the close of September. The company has projected that it will produce up to 100 barrels of oil each day by the end of 2015.
Zoloto Resources anticipates the company’s expansions will have a positive impact on its business as well as on the economy of the local community.
Additional information about
Zoloto Resources is available online at the company’s website, www.zolotomining.com. Additionally, investors can access market information as well as real time quotes of the company, which has the symbol
ZRSCF, at www.otcmarkets.com.
Organizations in this Story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar