Belatrix, one of the top agile innovators and application designers located in Latin America, recently announced that it has partnered with WSO2 to encourage businesses to connect for better networking.
The new collaboration creates an open source, cloud-enabled middleware platform for enterprises. The platform is designed to provide access to businesses that seek new sources of data, whether from the Web, mobile, cloud and Internet of Things (IoT). There is a growing demand for more connected organizations, which is what this partnership seeks to accomplish.
“We’re excited to announce this partnership and help companies take
advantage of the immense power and simplicity of the WSO2 platform for
creating new business models and services,” Belatrix
Software Co-Founder and President Alex Robbio said.
The partnership requires Belatrix to provide services to the platform, allowing customers to manage their applications, APIs and Web services. Because of this move, organizations will use the coding, agile designing, and quality assurance of Belatrix to use WSO2’s new, fast platform.
In return, WSO2 will offer Belatrix the sales, technical and marketing support that support that the platform requires.
“Belatrix brings strong expertise in delivering agile application solutions to some of the world’s leading entertainment, financial and technology firms, among others,” Lindsey Anderson, WSO2 vice president of channel sales, said. “Through our partnership, we will enable enterprises to implement state-of-the-art IT projects that combine Belatrix’s best practices with the extensive capabilities and flexible, open source licensing of our WSO2 platform.”
Organizations in this story
Belatrix Software 9128 Strada Pl Naples, FL - 34108
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar