ECS Partners International, Cornerstone International Group's (CIG) Miami-based CIG network, recently opened a new office in Bogota, Colombia.
The new office will bring six additional members of CIG to Latin America.
“Bogota is a natural hub for developing business in the Andean countries,” Eduardo Comella, president of ECS Partners International, said. “We are fortunate in having a strong team to grow the business down there.”
CIG already has 65 offices in 36 countries. Offices are run by members as owner-managers of the independent firms.
“We are thrilled to become part of Cornerstone International Group through our new ECS Partners International office in Bogota,” Lina Sintes de Tellez, managing director of ECS in Colombia said. “We look forward to developing our professional practice in talent acquisition in the country and to becoming an active member of the CIG global community”.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about ECS Partners International ?
Next time we write about ECS Partners International, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference