ECS Partners International, Cornerstone International Group's (CIG) Miami-based CIG network, recently opened a new office in Bogota, Colombia.
The new office will bring six additional members of CIG to Latin America.
“Bogota is a natural hub for developing business in the Andean countries,” Eduardo Comella, president of ECS Partners International, said. “We are fortunate in having a strong team to grow the business down there.”
CIG already has 65 offices in 36 countries. Offices are run by members as owner-managers of the independent firms.
“We are thrilled to become part of Cornerstone International Group through our new ECS Partners International office in Bogota,” Lina Sintes de Tellez, managing director of ECS in Colombia said. “We look forward to developing our professional practice in talent acquisition in the country and to becoming an active member of the CIG global community”.
Organizations in this story
ECS Partners International 20900 NE 30th Ave Aventura, FL 33180
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar
- AGUNSA operating Ingeniero Buitrago Port in Argentina
- Development Finance Agency approves credit appropriations
- Votorantim, Baesa aiding program to provide children with activities in Brazil
- Chilean tennis club wins Engie Interclub Championship Cup for second time