Aeroplan, Canada's premier coalition loyalty program, said Wednesday it has added Avianca Brazil to its list of airline partners.
Aeroplan members can now earn and redeem Aeroplan Miles while traveling with Avianca Brazil.
"We're excited to add Avianca Brazil to our program," Aeroplan Chief Marketing Officer
John Boynton said. "This addition will give our members greater choice when it comes to accumulation and redemption opportunities with Avianca in Brazil, offering our members 23 domestic destinations with over 200 daily flights."
Avianca is a Star Alliance member and the fastest growing airline in Brazil. It is the only airline in Brazil to have been awarded the highest grade for seat pitch in all of its fleet by the Brazilian Civil Aviation System.
Avianca has its primary hub at Sao Paulo Guarulhos International Airport, with additional bases at Brasilia, Rio de Janeiro and Salvador International airports. It provides domestic services to destinations throughout Brazil.
Aeroplan has millions of members who can earn Aeroplan Miles within its network of more than 75 world-class partners representing more than 150 brands in the financial, retail and travel sectors. The addition of Avianca Brazil brings the total number of airline partnerships to 34.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Avianca Brasil ?
Next time we write about Avianca Brasil, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar