Aeroplan, Canada's premier coalition loyalty program, said Wednesday it has added Avianca Brazil to its list of airline partners.
Aeroplan members can now earn and redeem Aeroplan Miles while traveling with Avianca Brazil.
"We're excited to add Avianca Brazil to our program," Aeroplan Chief Marketing Officer
John Boynton said. "This addition will give our members greater choice when it comes to accumulation and redemption opportunities with Avianca in Brazil, offering our members 23 domestic destinations with over 200 daily flights."
Avianca is a Star Alliance member and the fastest growing airline in Brazil. It is the only airline in Brazil to have been awarded the highest grade for seat pitch in all of its fleet by the Brazilian Civil Aviation System.
Avianca has its primary hub at Sao Paulo Guarulhos International Airport, with additional bases at Brasilia, Rio de Janeiro and Salvador International airports. It provides domestic services to destinations throughout Brazil.
Aeroplan has millions of members who can earn Aeroplan Miles within its network of more than 75 world-class partners representing more than 150 brands in the financial, retail and travel sectors. The addition of Avianca Brazil brings the total number of airline partnerships to 34.
Organizations in this story
Avianca Brasil São Paulo - SP, Brazil São Paulo, SP
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico