Beauty and wellness majors from Brazil are scheduled to appear at the Beautyworld Middle East 2015 trade show.
More than 25 Brazilian majors will participate at the Middle East and Africa’s largest trade show for beauty, hair, fragrances and wellbeing, including 19 at a dedicated Brazilian pavilion, which has grown by 71 percent over the previous year.
“The impressive increase in Brazilian beauty majors exhibiting at Beautyworld Middle East 2015 underscores the potential of the lucrative Middle East beauty and wellness market,” Ahmed Pauwels, CEO of Messe Frankfurt Middle East, the organizer of Beautyworld Middle East, said.
According to Pauwels, Beautyworld is a great opportunity to gain traction and footprints in the beauty market.
EST will introduce its three newly launched product lines, including its Juatinga shampoo, conditioner and skincare range, of which 20 percent of revenues are invested into the conservation of the Juatinga rainforests in Paraty, Rio de Janeiro.
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar