Beauty and wellness majors from Brazil are scheduled to appear at the Beautyworld Middle East 2015 trade show.
More than 25 Brazilian majors will participate at the Middle East and Africa’s largest trade show for beauty, hair, fragrances and wellbeing, including 19 at a dedicated Brazilian pavilion, which has grown by 71 percent over the previous year.
“The impressive increase in Brazilian beauty majors exhibiting at Beautyworld Middle East 2015 underscores the potential of the lucrative Middle East beauty and wellness market,” Ahmed Pauwels, CEO of Messe Frankfurt Middle East, the organizer of Beautyworld Middle East, said.
According to Pauwels, Beautyworld is a great opportunity to gain traction and footprints in the beauty market.
EST will introduce its three newly launched product lines, including its Juatinga shampoo, conditioner and skincare range, of which 20 percent of revenues are invested into the conservation of the Juatinga rainforests in Paraty, Rio de Janeiro.
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices
- U.S. State Department official outlines situation in Venezuela
- Volvo' developing self-steering truck in Brazil sugar cane field
- Mauro Libi Crestani's Casa Hogar Foundation celebrates ninth year in Venezuela