The Tantalo Group, a leading hospitality development and management company, has announced two new venues in the city.
Teatro Amador Nightclub and Calope Restaurant and Bar are planned to be pioneers in the nightlife experience for residents and tourists. The venue will surpass the traditional concepts of Panama City lifestyle by providing lavish entertainment outlets that will accommodate VIP guests and superstar DJs, in addition to its regulars and guests.
"Panama has rapidly transformed into a major center for commerce and tourism creating a huge opportunity for creative and well-executed hospitality concepts," Matthew Blesso, founder and CEO of New York-based Blesso Properties and owner of Tantalo Group, said. "We are thrilled to own what we believe will be the premier nightclub in all of Central America as well as one of the most innovative restaurant concepts in Panama."
Teatro Amador magically blends the historic theater with the best sound system available. According to general Manager
Lorenzo Robles, guests will feel like they’ve taken a step back in time to the 1920s.
Right above the nightclub, Caliope Restaurant & Bar offers one of the most inventive gastronomical experiences in Panama. The localvore restaurant offers a monthly rotating menu of international fusion cuisine.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Tantalo Group ?
Next time we write about Tantalo Group, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar