Purple WiFi, the social WiFi software company that is cloud based, recently announced that Mike Greig has joined the company as the vice president of service providers, Americas.
Greig will report directly to Vice President of Worldwide Sales Eric Law.
“Purple WiFi’s cloud-based product and value proposition provides excellent benefits to service providers building out their infrastructure to support the transformation to a truly digital environment, bringing immediate recognisable return on investment for all participants via personalised engagement, critical business intelligence, analytics and end user contextual engagement,” Greig said. “For me, the most compelling value for businesses who are investing in providing wireless broadband is the ability to embrace mobile as the channel to engage customers.”
Greig’s new roles will require him to grow the Americas’ Service Provider team, create demand, engage service providers, sell enterprise software and cloud services and manage a complicated sales cycle. He will also be required to foster relationships with important stakeholders in the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, South America and Central America.
“Purple has brought Mike on board in order to support our service provider partners, differentiate and further monetise their WiFi services, evolve their business offers with business analytics and support them as they engage new parts of their customer base -- primarily marketing,” Law said. “Mike’s experience and track record as a Partner and advisor to his customers speaks for itself. His capability to engage at an executive level will help service providers with their growing digitalisation needs, which is a natural fit for Purple WiFi’s unique and competitive multi-vendor WiFi platform.”
Organizations in this Story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar