Purple WiFi, the social WiFi software company that is cloud based, recently announced that Mike Greig has joined the company as the vice president of service providers, Americas.
Greig will report directly to Vice President of Worldwide Sales Eric Law.
“Purple WiFi’s cloud-based product and value proposition provides excellent benefits to service providers building out their infrastructure to support the transformation to a truly digital environment, bringing immediate recognisable return on investment for all participants via personalised engagement, critical business intelligence, analytics and end user contextual engagement,” Greig said. “For me, the most compelling value for businesses who are investing in providing wireless broadband is the ability to embrace mobile as the channel to engage customers.”
Greig’s new roles will require him to grow the Americas’ Service Provider team, create demand, engage service providers, sell enterprise software and cloud services and manage a complicated sales cycle. He will also be required to foster relationships with important stakeholders in the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, South America and Central America.
“Purple has brought Mike on board in order to support our service provider partners, differentiate and further monetise their WiFi services, evolve their business offers with business analytics and support them as they engage new parts of their customer base -- primarily marketing,” Law said. “Mike’s experience and track record as a Partner and advisor to his customers speaks for itself. His capability to engage at an executive level will help service providers with their growing digitalisation needs, which is a natural fit for Purple WiFi’s unique and competitive multi-vendor WiFi platform.”
Organizations in this story
Purple WiFi 1 Henry Square, 225 Old Street Ashton Under Lyne OL6 7SR, UK ,
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico