EyeLock Inc., a market leader of iris-based identity authentication solutions, and COMTEX, a leader in integrating and designing electronic security solutions for a variety of governmental and industrial agencies in Latin America and Brazil, recently partnered to bring Iris Authentication Solutions from EyeLock to Latin America and Brazil.
The technology from EyeLock offers a remarkable level of security and convenience. The company provides unmatched biometric accuracy, which has made the solution the best way to authenticate a person’s identity, outside of DNA. The platform applies video technology for a fast, simple experience. It uses over 240 points of unique characteristics in a human iris to identify an individual.
"COMTEX has deep relationships in the region and a world-class infrastructure that will enable EyeLock to expand its reach across Brazil and Latin America," Anthony Antolino, EyeLock's chief marketing and business development officer, said. "This strategic partnership makes EyeLock's technology available to government agencies, municipalities and companies large and small."
The agreement obligates COMTEX to provide the manufacturing, distribution and fulfillment of the product throughout the regions of Latin America and Brazil.
"EyeLock's technology offering is second to none and will provide a strategic growth opportunity for COMTEX in the markets we serve," Sergio Nercessian, CEO of COMTEX, said. "We are excited about the partnership and the future ahead."
Organizations in this story
EyeLock Inc 355 Lexington Ave New York, NY 10017
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices