Honda Aircraft Company recently announced that it is expanding its HondaJet sales to South America starting with Brazil.
To kick off its new venture, the company will bring the aircraft to the 2015 Latin America Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition in Sao Paulo, Brazil between Aug. 11 and 13.
“General aviation in Brazil has experienced impressive growth, and it is the second largest country for new business jet sales,” Michimasa Fujino, Honda Aircraft Company president and CEO, said. “Expanding sales to this important market is part of our global sales plan and strategy for the HondaJet.”
Lider Aviação will be the exclusive dealer for Honda Aircraft in Brazil. Headquartered in Belo Horizonte, the company has 23 fixed-based operations in the country and is Latin America's largest private aviation business.
“Lider and Honda Aircraft are a natural fit,” Eduardo Vaz, Lider Aviação president and CEO, said. “The HondaJet incorporates advanced technologies and is an ideal aircraft for the Brazilian market. With Lider’s complementary services, HondaJet customers will experience exceptional customer satisfaction from day one. We are excited to represent the world’s most advanced light jet as HondaJet Brazil.”
With this latest expansion, the HondaJet dealer network now includes 11 territories throughout Europe, North America and South America.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Honda Aircraft Company ?
Next time we write about Honda Aircraft Company, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar