The international marketplace for online borrowers and investors has announced its incorporation of Brazil, just weeks after completing a $21.9 million financing round.
With transparent terms and conditions and excellent service, Lendico has already recruited more than 250,000 users, and will now be expanding into the Latin American department as the company keeps growing.
"We have gained a strong local partner with Banco BMG in Brazil that enables an ideal market access,"
Dominik Steinkühler, founder and managing director of Lendico, said. "The time has come for change in credit markets to make better products accessible to borrowers."
As the first German credit marketplace, Lendico offers investors the opportunity to invest in international loan projects. Marcelo Ciampolini, managing director for Lendico Brazil, said the country’s banks and lenders are notorious for giving borrowers extremely high interest rates, but with Lendico’s cost structure and by staying 100 percent online, they are able to offer borrowers significantly lower rates.
Organizations in this story
Lendico São Paulo, Brazil , SP
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices