Carrefour Brazil has announced its purchase of Kalibrate Cloud Pricing solution as the fuel pricing processor for its retailing points in Brazil.
Carrefour will implement the innovative Kalibrate systems in its five gas stations across Brazil to gain insight into marketing intelligence and predictive analysis. It will also allow them to access customized dashboards for specific projects. All of this can be accessed from several mediums, including mobile devices and tablets.
“We chose Kalibrate Cloud Pricing to help us respond more quickly and effectively to changes in the market. It allows us to better understand our site performance information and capture market changes as they occur,” Douglas Pina, service station director for Carrefour Brazil,
Carrefour is the second-biggest food retailer in Brazil, according to Brazilian Business.
Organizations in this story
Carrefour Brazil Brasil
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar