Carrefour Brazil has announced its purchase of Kalibrate Cloud Pricing solution as the fuel pricing processor for its retailing points in Brazil.
Carrefour will implement the innovative Kalibrate systems in its five gas stations across Brazil to gain insight into marketing intelligence and predictive analysis. It will also allow them to access customized dashboards for specific projects. All of this can be accessed from several mediums, including mobile devices and tablets.
“We chose Kalibrate Cloud Pricing to help us respond more quickly and effectively to changes in the market. It allows us to better understand our site performance information and capture market changes as they occur,” Douglas Pina, service station director for Carrefour Brazil,
Carrefour is the second-biggest food retailer in Brazil, according to Brazilian Business.
Organizations in this story
Carrefour Brazil Brasil ,
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico