GualapackGroup, a leader in spouted pouches and filling machinery and a global competitor in the flexible packaging industry, said Tuesday it has acquired a majority stake in Tradbor Industria e Comercio SA (Tradbor Stand-up-Pouches) in the State of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Tradbor Stand-up-Pouches is the only Brazilian company that specializes in premade stand-up pouches and related packaging solutions. The company is broadly recognized for a high level of excellence. Its manufacturing park includes high-speed machines and flexible systems that enable it to supply different kinds of pouches and offer various solutions to a number of customers on the Brazilian market.
"I am pleased to announce the closing of this acquisition, which allows us to proceed with the important work in terms of integration, synergy harvest and positioning for further growth in Brazil,” GualapackGroup CEO Michele Guala said. “Indeed, the GualapackGroup intends to play a key role in the further development of the flexible packaging business in Brazil.”
GualapackGroup will be leading Tradbor into new business ventures in partnership with the Baumgarten family, its original founder. The acquisition of Tradbor Stand-up-Pouches will complement the products offered by
and help it consolidate its Latin American operations.
Organizations in this Story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar