Nielsen recently announced that it will soon introduce Digital Ad Ratings, its digital advertising measurement solution, in markets in Asia and Latin America in the next few months.
This move will further digital advertising accountability through the locations of all seven markets, including Japan, Singapore and Indonesia. The total markets will amount to 16 around the world, including Thailand, the Philippines, Mexico and Malaysia.
“Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings is a true industry game-changer,” Megan Clarken, Nielsen's executive vice president of Global Watch Product Leadership, said. “Digital is fueling growth in brand advertising, and in markets where Digital Ad Ratings has already been rolled out, like the U.S. and UK, it is transforming the advertising landscape by bringing standardization and accountability, and helping advertisers and agencies gauge the return on their investment for every dollar they spend online.”
Digital Ad Ratings is currently accessible in 12 markets. The system offers a highly accurate way to measure online advertising audiences, frequency, delivering reach, and gross rating point (GRP) metrics to the media industry.
“We look for the best marketing ROI – and the best tools to gauge that,” Jennifer Gardner, North American Media Investments and Partnerships Director at Unilever, said. “Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings is an exciting resource that brings a more rigorous standard to our online campaigns and consistency in measurement strategy across our portfolio of brands.”
Organizations in this story
Nielsen 50 W Rivercenter Blvd Covington, KY 41011
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar
- AGUNSA operating Ingeniero Buitrago Port in Argentina
- Development Finance Agency approves credit appropriations
- Votorantim, Baesa aiding program to provide children with activities in Brazil
- Chilean tennis club wins Engie Interclub Championship Cup for second time