Ccaps Translation and Localization on Monday announced its official ranking as one of the largest language services providers in the translation and interpreting industry.
Independent market research firm Common Sense Advisory, released a report entitled The Language Services Market: 2015, which ranked Ccaps as a top-grossing language service provider in the $38.16 billion global market for outsourced language services and technology.
Ccaps was named as one of the 10 largest localization vendors in all of Latin America.
“For the past 15 years, we have been serving large corporations and key players in the localization market,” Managing Director Fabiano Cid said. “Our commitment to an outstanding customer service, intensive investment in our human and technological resources and the strong belief in our corporate values have secured Ccaps this leading position in Latin America.”
Ccaps has developed a large network of competencies, including experienced native speakers who translate 15 languages.
CSA Research found that the demand for language services continues, and is growing at an annual rate of 6.46 percent.
“The market for outsourced language services and supporting technology is immensely important to the businesses, government agencies, non-profits, and individuals that produce or consume information,” founder of CSA Research Don DePalma said. “As organizations both large and small address more languages, we predict that the industry will continue to grow and that the market will increase to $49.8 billion by 2019.”
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Ccaps Translation and Localization ?
Next time we write about Ccaps Translation and Localization, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar