KollagenX has expanded its international markets by adding a distributor, Making Beauty, in Mexico City.
Making Beauty has been a distributor in the area for more than 10 years, during which time it has concentrated on cosmetics.
KollagenX has been searching for several distributors based in Mexico to advance its product line. Mexico has a high demand for products similar to Hollywood Glamour, and the company’s existing 24k Nano Gold Collection has proved to be popular with the targeted demographics. Preliminary reports suggest that there continues to be customer demand for the 24k Gold Lip Gloss, which hydrates and plumps the lips.
KollagenX, based in California, is a cosmetic company that specializes in nano gold technology. Established by Rondell Fletcher and George Huerta, KollagenX was created in 2008 and since then has created and marketed new, safe, cost-effective, eco-friendly products.
"The Latin American cosmetics market is among the Top 5 in the world and Mexico alone is around $15 billion in annual sales with over 6 percent annual growth,” KollagenX CEO George Huerta said. “We are very excited to be given the opportunity to grow our product in another untapped and rapidly expanding market.”
Organizations in this Story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar