Caldwell Partners International on Monday announced an expansion on Monday into Latin America through a partnership with CPGROUP LATAM Ltd., a company founded by a group that established and led CTPartners' Latin American operations.
Through the alliance, Caldwell Partners increases its global presence with 16 partners in seven offices across Latin America and Florida, including Bogota, Colombia; Caracas, Venezuela; Lima, Peru; Mexico City; São Paulo, Brazil; Santiago, Chile; and Miami.
"We are truly excited to be joining forces with these impressive search teams," Caldwell Partners CEO John Wallace said. "This is a huge step forward for our firm as we continue to solidify our ability to conduct international and cross-border searches for our clients. The core of our strategy has always been fueled by a focus on the continuous improvement of our service to our clients and the creation of sustainable value for our shareholders.”
Under the agreement, CPGROUP LATAM will operate exclusively under the Caldwell Partners brand and will have access to Caldwell Partners' proprietary search methodology, processes, training and other intellectual property.
"We share with Caldwell Partners common values and the passion for quality and superb client service commitment," Nestor D'Angelo, one of the founding partners of CPGROUP LATAM, said. "Caldwell's international platform will enable us to leverage our Latin American regional knowledge and experience to our clients' global advantage."
Organizations in this story
Caldwell Partners International 3424 Peachtree Rd Atlanta, GA 30326
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices