Caldwell Partners International on Monday announced an expansion on Monday into Latin America through a partnership with CPGROUP LATAM Ltd., a company founded by a group that established and led CTPartners' Latin American operations.
Through the alliance, Caldwell Partners increases its global presence with 16 partners in seven offices across Latin America and Florida, including Bogota, Colombia; Caracas, Venezuela; Lima, Peru; Mexico City; São Paulo, Brazil; Santiago, Chile; and Miami.
"We are truly excited to be joining forces with these impressive search teams," Caldwell Partners CEO John Wallace said. "This is a huge step forward for our firm as we continue to solidify our ability to conduct international and cross-border searches for our clients. The core of our strategy has always been fueled by a focus on the continuous improvement of our service to our clients and the creation of sustainable value for our shareholders.”
Under the agreement, CPGROUP LATAM will operate exclusively under the Caldwell Partners brand and will have access to Caldwell Partners' proprietary search methodology, processes, training and other intellectual property.
"We share with Caldwell Partners common values and the passion for quality and superb client service commitment," Nestor D'Angelo, one of the founding partners of CPGROUP LATAM, said. "Caldwell's international platform will enable us to leverage our Latin American regional knowledge and experience to our clients' global advantage."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Caldwell Partners International ?
Next time we write about Caldwell Partners International, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference