The most recent statistics from Brazil’s local Realtor group said the nation remains the foreign country most often looking for South Florida real estate through the MIAMI Association of REALTORS website.
This marks the 12th month in a row that Brazilians are the most frequent users of the MIAMI search function.
The last time Brazil has not been in first place with MIAMI web hits was May 2014, when Colombia had more search results. In May 2015, Colombia was in second place for the fifth month in a row. Third and fourth were Canada and Venezuela.
The report, conducted by the national Association of Realtors for MIAMI, shows that Brazilians represented 11 percent of South Florida international real estate deals in 2014. This gives Brazil the third most property transactions in Broward and Miami Counties with worldwide customers in 2014. It was only out-ranked by Argentina, with 12 percent, and Venezuela, with 16 percent.
Many of the Brazilians who move to South Florida are part of the upper middle class. These people seek the opportunity to enjoy their prosperity that they have earned in Brazil as entrepreneurs and professionals.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about MIAMI Association of REALTORS ?
Next time we write about MIAMI Association of REALTORS, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar