Cometic EF Data Corp. appointed Marcos Jannuzzi to vice president sales, Latin America on Wednesday.
In his new role, Jannuzzi will direct sales and business development operations for Latin America, as well as develop and implement the region’s sales strategy, oversee the region’s channel and distribution programs, build customer relationships to expand the company’s customer base and meet its revenue goals, and direct the Latin American pre-sales team.
Jannuzzi previously was sales director for Comtech EF Data in Brazil.
“We are honored to welcome Marcos back to our team,” Bob Hansen, senior vice president and chief commercial officer, said. “His in depth of understanding of satellite and telecommunications operators’ challenges and requirements combined with his knowledge of the Latin American market will undoubtedly prove very beneficial as we navigate expansion opportunities in the region.”
Jannuzzi's experience includes senior sales, technical and operations positions with Oi Telecom, Telefonica Group, Telmex Brazil and Embratel Group.
He holds postgraduate degrees in computer systems analysis from Pontifícia Universidade Católica Rio de Janeiro and in business economics from Faculdades Integradas Cândido Mendes. He also has an MBA in marketing from IBMEC Business School Rio de Janeiro.
Organizations in this story
Comtech EF Data Corporation 2114 W 7th St Tempe, AZ 85281
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico