Following the recent placement of new mining equipment in Tipauni, Bolivia, Franklin Mining, Inc. President and CEO William Perry will remain in the country to receive seven additional gold ore processing devices from New Age Mining Equipment.
The new equipment will arrive in La Paz, Bolivia. From there, it will be sent to strategic locations around the country.
Petty is trying to organize his plans for gold production in the country before the beginning of the rainy season in four months. He must place and transport the equipment, establish a standardized operating system and instruct Franklin Mining's partners in Bolivia, who will be responsible for running the company's operations.
In addition to the devices from New Age Mining Equipment, Franklin Mining has received 10 Gold Cube Technology units capable of processing 1,000 pounds of mined material per hour. Franklin's smaller partners in Bolivia will make use of the units.
Both the mining companies and the local communities anticipate positive economic results from this newly acquired equipment.
Further information is available at www.FranklinMining.com.
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar