Following the recent placement of new mining equipment in Tipauni, Bolivia, Franklin Mining, Inc. President and CEO William Perry will remain in the country to receive seven additional gold ore processing devices from New Age Mining Equipment.
The new equipment will arrive in La Paz, Bolivia. From there, it will be sent to strategic locations around the country.
Petty is trying to organize his plans for gold production in the country before the beginning of the rainy season in four months. He must place and transport the equipment, establish a standardized operating system and instruct Franklin Mining's partners in Bolivia, who will be responsible for running the company's operations.
In addition to the devices from New Age Mining Equipment, Franklin Mining has received 10 Gold Cube Technology units capable of processing 1,000 pounds of mined material per hour. Franklin's smaller partners in Bolivia will make use of the units.
Both the mining companies and the local communities anticipate positive economic results from this newly acquired equipment.
Further information is available at www.FranklinMining.com.
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices