Revelo Resources Corp. today announced the completed acquisition of four properties from Altius Minerals Corp.'s 49 percent owned Chilean subsidiary BLC SpA, and the completion of a private placement with BLC for profits of $750,000.
“The conclusion of this deal shows that Revelo continues to grow its land position in northern Chile with high quality, 100 percent owned projects, and also continues to attract important, well-respected and serious investors to its shareholder base,”
President and CEO Tim Beale said. “Revelo remains committed to the consolidation of quality projects in Chile during this protracted downturn for the industry, with the expectation that these projects will, over time, attract well-financed and technically competent companies to further their exploration.
The private placement consists of 5 million units for proceeds of $750,000 at $0.15 per unit. The proceeds from the placement will be used to fund Revelo's exploration of the newly acquires properties and other activities.
“Our companies understand that we share a common, rather than competing, business objective,” President and CEO of Altius Brian Dalton said. “That is to source high-quality and innovative projects that will be among the first to attract funding and development partners once funding inevitably returns to the exploration sector of this remarkably mineral endowed country. Our respective team member skills and landholdings bring many complements to each other. We look forward to a very positive Chilean collaboration with Revelo."
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference