Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff attended the third Brazil-U.S. Business Summit last week in Washington, D.C. The event was sponsored by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
The event brought together representatives of both the public and private sectors from the U.S. and Brazil to engage in discussions relating to the economy, innovations, trade and investment, and competition.
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar
- AGUNSA operating Ingeniero Buitrago Port in Argentina
- Development Finance Agency approves credit appropriations
- Votorantim, Baesa aiding program to provide children with activities in Brazil
- Chilean tennis club wins Engie Interclub Championship Cup for second time
- M. Holland acquires Able International, Tril Export
- Banco de Venezuela sets aside $10,7 billion in loans to aid country's economy
- Century 21 Real Estates setting up shop in Argentina