Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff attended the third Brazil-U.S. Business Summit last week in Washington, D.C. The event was sponsored by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
The event brought together representatives of both the public and private sectors from the U.S. and Brazil to engage in discussions relating to the economy, innovations, trade and investment, and competition.
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference