Eze Software Group, a provider of global investment technology, announced Tuesday that Vinci Partners, a Brazilian asset manager, has signed on as a client and will implement its order management system, Eze OMS, and execution management system, RealTick EMS.
Vinci is implementing the management systems in order to streamline workflows across the investment lifecycle.
“Vinci was looking for a robust, scalable and cost-effective investment management platform to support their workflows and asset classes, including equities, futures, derivatives, fixed income, among others,” LatAm Sales Director for Eze Software Group Normando Fay said. “Our products provide Vinci with a comprehensive solution that eliminates complexity and mitigates operational risk, creating consistency across the trading life cycle to optimize performance. Vinci will benefit from straight-through processing and configurable compliance rules that will alert portfolio managers and traders during modeling and trading.”
Eze Software and Vinci Partners will together build electronic connections to third-party execution providers locally and globally and to their internal back-office system. The firm will use the OMS and EMS for portfolio analytics; modeling and pre-trade allocation; pre, intra and post-trade compliance; and multi-asset class trading.
“Eze Software offered us a flexible solution with extensive functionality, along with the potential for new integrations and future growth as our business needs evolve,” Vinci Partners Chief Technical Officer Sergio Passos said. “Eze Software’s high-touch client service team has also proven to be an invaluable resource, and we appreciate their continued commitment to our partnership.”
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar