Eze Software Group, a provider of global investment technology, announced Tuesday that Vinci Partners, a Brazilian asset manager, has signed on as a client and will implement its order management system, Eze OMS, and execution management system, RealTick EMS.
Vinci is implementing the management systems in order to streamline workflows across the investment lifecycle.
“Vinci was looking for a robust, scalable and cost-effective investment management platform to support their workflows and asset classes, including equities, futures, derivatives, fixed income, among others,” LatAm Sales Director for Eze Software Group Normando Fay said. “Our products provide Vinci with a comprehensive solution that eliminates complexity and mitigates operational risk, creating consistency across the trading life cycle to optimize performance. Vinci will benefit from straight-through processing and configurable compliance rules that will alert portfolio managers and traders during modeling and trading.”
Eze Software and Vinci Partners will together build electronic connections to third-party execution providers locally and globally and to their internal back-office system. The firm will use the OMS and EMS for portfolio analytics; modeling and pre-trade allocation; pre, intra and post-trade compliance; and multi-asset class trading.
“Eze Software offered us a flexible solution with extensive functionality, along with the potential for new integrations and future growth as our business needs evolve,” Vinci Partners Chief Technical Officer Sergio Passos said. “Eze Software’s high-touch client service team has also proven to be an invaluable resource, and we appreciate their continued commitment to our partnership.”
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices
- U.S. State Department official outlines situation in Venezuela
- Volvo' developing self-steering truck in Brazil sugar cane field
- Mauro Libi Crestani's Casa Hogar Foundation celebrates ninth year in Venezuela