Fitch Ratings released its 2015 Latin America Corporate "Comparative Statistics Special Report" that provides the key credit metrics for 194 corporations in Latin America with international ratings.
The data has been grouped by rating category and includes median credit protection measures and individual company financial statistics.
Fitch's corporate ratings use both qualitative and quantitative analyses to assess the business and financial risks of fixed-income issuers and their individual debt issues. The quantitative aspect of Fitch's corporate ratings focuses on the issuer's policies in relation to operating strategies, acquisitions and divestitures, financial leverage targets, dividend policies and financial goals.
Most important to the analysis is the issuer's capability to produce cash, which is reflected by the ratios that measure profitability and coverage on a cash flow basis. The sustainability of these credit protection measures is assessed over a period of time to determine the strength of an issuer's operations, competitive position and funding ability.
The special report "Latin America Comparative Statistics Book - 2015" is available on Fitch's website at www.fitchratings.com. The report embodies an ongoing effort by Fitch to deliver investors tools and key detailed company profiles to make perceptive credit judgments in an area with varied risks.
Organizations in this story
Fitch Ratings 33 Whitehall St New York, NY - 10004
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar