Graña y Montero S.A.A., an engineering and construction company, recently announced its subsidiary GyM S.A. was awarded a contract for the construction of the Open Plaza Shopping Center in Huancayo, Peru.
The contract is in the amount of $47 million. The shopping center is scheduled to be built in approximately 10 months.
This project joins several other projects that have already been developed in recent years in Huancayo in an attempt to improve the quality of the city’s infrastructure.
GyM S.A. has more than 82 years of experience and is the oldest construction company in Peru. It is comprised of three divisions: building construction, civil construction and electromechanic construction. In the past four years, GyM S.A. has developed more than 20 projects in Peru.
Graña y Montero is the only Peruvian engineering and construction company listed on the Lima Stock Exchange. The company has contributed to the development of major engineering and construction projects in Peru, including large-scale, complex projects in the energy, mining, construction and real estate sectors.
The company has used its engineering and construction expertise in corresponding lines of business, such as the development, ownership, operation and maintenance of infrastructure assets, real estate development and the provision of technical services.
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices