Graña y Montero S.A.A., an engineering and construction company, recently announced its subsidiary GyM S.A. was awarded a contract for the construction of the Open Plaza Shopping Center in Huancayo, Peru.
The contract is in the amount of $47 million. The shopping center is scheduled to be built in approximately 10 months.
This project joins several other projects that have already been developed in recent years in Huancayo in an attempt to improve the quality of the city’s infrastructure.
GyM S.A. has more than 82 years of experience and is the oldest construction company in Peru. It is comprised of three divisions: building construction, civil construction and electromechanic construction. In the past four years, GyM S.A. has developed more than 20 projects in Peru.
Graña y Montero is the only Peruvian engineering and construction company listed on the Lima Stock Exchange. The company has contributed to the development of major engineering and construction projects in Peru, including large-scale, complex projects in the energy, mining, construction and real estate sectors.
The company has used its engineering and construction expertise in corresponding lines of business, such as the development, ownership, operation and maintenance of infrastructure assets, real estate development and the provision of technical services.
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar