Wireless-backhaul company Ceragon Networks, Ltd, said on Monday that a tier-1 mobile operator in the Southern Cone of South America is implementing Ceragon’s solutions in preparation for a nationwide 4G-service launch.
For this project, valued at over $13 million, Ceragon is upgrading and expanding the operator's 3G backhaul networks to 4G/LTE via the IP-20 platform.
The longtime Ceragon customer frequently invests in expanding and upgrading its network to uphold an exceptional level of service and keep up with users' growing needs. A key factor is the ability to quickly transfer the network with no service interruptions.
After examining other options, the operator chose the Ceragon IP-20 platform for its high capacity, low latency and reliability, all essential for a high-quality subscriber experience. With strict operational efficiency and quality customer-experience targets, the operator can leverage its existing installed base to upgrade and deploy the 4G wireless backhaul while future-proofing its network's service capacity growth as technologies evolve.
"We place a great deal of emphasis on anticipating our customers' needs in order to offer a platform with multiple products that meet their current and future requirements, while also leveraging earlier investments," Ceragon President and CEO Ira Palti said. "The extension of this longstanding relationship demonstrates our ability to provide lasting value as networks evolve."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Ceragon Networks, Ltd ?
Next time we write about Ceragon Networks, Ltd, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar