PPG Industries last week hosted a meeting with securities analysts in Cabo San Lucas to review details of its Mexico operations and the PPG-Comex acquisition.
The meeting included presentations by PPG president and COO Micheal McGarry, and vice president Marcos Achar Levy, plus tours of the PPG-Comex concessionaire locations. In addition, PPG indicated that it expects cost synergies with the Comex acquisition to range from $45 million to $50 million by the end of 2015, up from the company’s previous $30 million to $40 million.
PPG set a separate revenue target of $60 million to $70 million within five years for incremental coatings sales in Central America. PPG had previously issued no incremental revenue guidance relating to Comex.
PPG Industries' vision is to be the world’s leading coatings company by consistently delivering high-quality, innovative and sustainable solutions that customers trust to protect and beautify their products and surroundings.
Organizations in this story
PPG Industries One PPG Place Pittsburgh, PA 15272
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices