PPG Industries last week hosted a meeting with securities analysts in Cabo San Lucas to review details of its Mexico operations and the PPG-Comex acquisition.
The meeting included presentations by PPG president and COO Micheal McGarry, and vice president Marcos Achar Levy, plus tours of the PPG-Comex concessionaire locations. In addition, PPG indicated that it expects cost synergies with the Comex acquisition to range from $45 million to $50 million by the end of 2015, up from the company’s previous $30 million to $40 million.
PPG set a separate revenue target of $60 million to $70 million within five years for incremental coatings sales in Central America. PPG had previously issued no incremental revenue guidance relating to Comex.
PPG Industries' vision is to be the world’s leading coatings company by consistently delivering high-quality, innovative and sustainable solutions that customers trust to protect and beautify their products and surroundings.
Organizations in this story
PPG Industries One PPG Place Pittsburgh, PA 15272
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico