PPG Industries last week hosted a meeting with securities analysts in Cabo San Lucas to review details of its Mexico operations and the PPG-Comex acquisition.
The meeting included presentations by PPG president and COO Micheal McGarry, and vice president Marcos Achar Levy, plus tours of the PPG-Comex concessionaire locations. In addition, PPG indicated that it expects cost synergies with the Comex acquisition to range from $45 million to $50 million by the end of 2015, up from the company’s previous $30 million to $40 million.
PPG set a separate revenue target of $60 million to $70 million within five years for incremental coatings sales in Central America. PPG had previously issued no incremental revenue guidance relating to Comex.
PPG Industries' vision is to be the world’s leading coatings company by consistently delivering high-quality, innovative and sustainable solutions that customers trust to protect and beautify their products and surroundings.
Organizations in this story
PPG Industries One PPG Place Pittsburgh, PA - 15272
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar