Andersen Global on June 16 announced its expansion into Latin America with the addition of accounting and law firms NOVINT; Capin, Ibañez & Asociados; and Montes, Hernández, López y Del Castillo in Mexico.
The firms will be known in Mexico as Andersen Tax & Legal. Andersen Tax & Legal will have locations in Mexico City, Guadalajara and Monterrey and expects to add several additional locations before the end of the year.
“Latin America is the next major step in our firm’s growth, and Mexico will be the hub of our expansion,” Andersen Tax & Legal CEO Mark Vorsatz said. “Mexico is a very strategic addition in what we anticipate will be a robust presence throughout the region.”
More than 100 accounting and legal professionals will join Andersen Global as part of Andersen Tax & Legal in Mexico, including six accountants and seven lawyers as partners who will provide deep tax expertise across multiple service lines.
“We are extremely excited to join Andersen Global and reconnect with our former colleagues with whom we worked at Arthur Andersen,” Gil Andrés Lara Morales said. “Our clients’ needs are increasingly international in nature and our integration with Andersen Global will ensure that they receive best-in-class service throughout the world.”
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico