Pro Mach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing products and solutions, announced June 15 that the company is expanding the support of its Latin American customers with a new business and facility in Mexico.
The new business, Pro Mach Mexico Shared Services, expands in-country sales presence and technical field services to better support Pro Mach's rapidly expanding customer base.
The facility will open this summer in the Santa Catarina Industrial Park in Monterrey, Mexico.
The Pro Mach Mexico Shared Services business will provide customers, distributors and agents with aftermarket parts availability, custom stocking of consumables, training, equipment demonstrations, light assembly and technical field support.
"The power of Pro Mach is that it ensures best industry practices from each of its brands in terms of research and development, engineering, manufacturing, back office services, and aftermarket support through the ProCustomer program," director of Pro Mach Mexico Shared Services Adrian Hermosillo said. "The Pro Mach Mexico Shared Services business will deliver a host of advantages to Pro Mach's Latin American customers in ways far greater than any single brand could do on its own."
Hermosillo will be responsible for all aspects of the Pro Mach Mexico Shared Services business, including facility management, importation of aftermarket parts, management of training services, equipment demonstrations, trade shows and Internet-based marketing.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Pro Mach, Inc. ?
Next time we write about Pro Mach, Inc., we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar